Yes, really me this time. I’m taking a small break as I prepare for an interstate move. But I will be up and posting again in a few weeks. I’ll leave you with these thoughts:
1. If it’s not working, try something else.
2. If you are repeating yourself in a script, there’s a reason for it. Find the reason for the repetition.
3. If it’s after 11:00 at night, and it seems like a good idea, it’s probably not.
4. Unless that idea is to sleep. That’s a good idea.
5. Celebrate your mistakes. They are making you grow and change.
Catch you on the flip side.